Wednesday, April 2

every decision, every time



i choose the wrench... i know, i know... but seriously, i choose the wrench.

decision making time is my favorite time.
the right thing to do is almost never the easier, more convenient thing. it never shows up clearly as a bright beacon of righteousness. its a burden. a chore. a challenge. a trial. a labor. and that my friends is what i call 'the wrench.' because you always need the right tool for the job.

today is day 11 without my luggage. and without any help from northwest airlines. hate is in my heart, ya'll. hard, hot, hate. those f-tards can definitely jog on.

i'm sending out a silent prayer, solemn and sorrowful, for all the 
severed sacks of seeds in the 
whole wide world:

dear balls,
sorry about all the swelling,
love,
albie.
p.s. enjoy the frozen peas. 

by the way, thats bread and puppet magic on top,
and my sweet sweet honey's super hot watercolor below........
word.

No comments: