Saturday, December 26

i repeat myself a lot, and often.

my face is not for admiring, neighbors,
it's for effacing and defacing and decorating.
real talk,
i had a busy connecticut visit,
and i spanned several of those very warm,
southerly moments making my face look effed up.
check the copious-connecticitis-type teleport:

i

spit

hot

fire

to

light

my

way

through the long nights and dark places visit.
there's something fulfilling in ruining my image.
ha.
however,
this isn't a strictly connecticut thing,
as you know,
and not all of the pictures i've painted happened down there:

grapes!!

fish monster?

robobotronic!

terrible knight.

and just plain terrible.
i figured we'd end on a low note,
since real life is usually uglier than how we curate the memory of it.
stay ugly, stay dope,
and keep wrecking your own face.
believe it or not,
it helps;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: