Monday, September 7

labor intensive...

whoah!
i like how i always make a semi-surprised face when i take my own picture.
one would assume a self-portrait is at least partially prepared for.
i mean,
i'm pointing a camera right into my eyeholes,
so i completely knew what was comin'.
do i seem a bit like a spaniard of old?
i think don quixote might've had the same flavor before he got old and crazy.
i sure could use a right hand man of la mancha to take some photos.
maybe then i could spend a little more time actually being surprised.
the orange glow from the autumnal embers and ciaroscuro focus
seems to help hamper the hard style of lookin' like me all the time.
the darker the better, i guess,
when it comes to the optimal light for catchin' a glimpse of your main ninja, eh?
i figured some duders out there were wondering
about my devastatingly dashing good looks.
....yeah,
i still haven't found any,
but,
i'm slowly inching my way to contentment with my new short and sweet and sour hair.

what a day.
we had howlin' full-moonin' wolfmen and ladies in the studio today.
no, i really mean it;
bayin', sobbin', throbbin' and all that kind of warbled woeful wailing.
it makes for a loud hard work scenario.
leftover baked zitis and little corgi dogs are fillin' out the remains of the day.
tonight may see a replay of our onion-shaped orb of fiery hottness.
the front lawn and garden got a miniature makeover today;
jess yardworked it for all it was worth.
my weekend starts now, my ninjas.
all you sancho panzas had better believe it;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: