Saturday, May 24

dumps on my face...

yeah!
neighbors,
i'm SO F*ing sick,
it almost seems sort of funny to me.
i mean it.
for years and years i thought i was permanently immune
to whatever infectious and contagious up-here colds and flus were circulating.
y'know?
like,
i'd supercharged my body with culture and education and elitism,
and it was simply to good for these low-rent sicknesses to infiltrate.
nowadays,
that seems to have worn off and eroded all the safeguards of a
savage stormswept gypsy vegan healing factor.
what i mean is-
i'm sicker than ever, more often than i'd like to admit.
ugh.
old and busted has become the order of the day, every day.
yuck.
now,
i think you're supposed to starve a fever.
right?
well,
i didn't.
check the teleport:
mmhmm.
dumps on my face.
i figured i'd let food be my medicine.
yep.
and about an hour later,
while i shivered so hard i couldn't move my sore joints at all?
i let medicine be my medicine.
it didn't help.
or,
if it did,
i would've been totally decommissioned without it.
seriously.
three hours of sleep,
and a head so sore, even my teeth hurt.
ouch.
i guess i'm doing it wrong.
also,
i'm bundled up and still cold.
teleport:
so busted.
i'm beat up,
soaked through with sweat,
sore in spots i never thought about,
tired like i worked harder than ever, instead of just not sleeping,
and i'm STILL going to work today.
a grand don't come for free, kids;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: