Tuesday, September 16

fun is how you MAKE it.


i make fun.
i make it happen.
i make fun happen.
i make fun of what's happening.
that's how battle-bards compose the sing-a-long sonnets of just being dope.
i mean,
it's all about the HOW.
just-be-dopeness is reliant on doing what it is you do.
whatever it is you do.
and doing it because that's just the way it IS.
hard, loud, and flavorfully flame-french-kissed fire-spittin'.....
so,
i make the magic happen and i make it fun and i make fun of what's happening.
because that's the way it IS for me.

i think i broke my coccyx off my body a minute ago.
seriously.
less than one step in the new stilts, and a quick spin later,
i sailed backward onto my driveway. 
my dirt driveway.
more accurately, my mostly rocks, and some sand driveway.
guess what i hit?
not the 'some sand' part, that's for sure.
jess came a-runnin',
probably because of how i waved and yelled 'TIMBER!',
and then diappeared behind our cars...
that's what romance really looks like, ya'll:
rescuing your partner from the dumbass ill-advised sh!t you warned 'em about beforehand anyways.....
my ass hurts.
maybe these stilts need a small adjustment after all.
not shorter, or anything weak/smart/sensible/waterbabyish like that,
but my center of gravity is kinda too far back.
actually waaaaay too far back.
asstardation has been the outcome thusly....
i didn't immediately give up either.
more like,
i eventually took a break.
so did my assbone.


humidity, dropping temperatures, moisture.
less mosquitoes, more mushrooms.
dope.


P.F.D.
perfect fall days.
you folks need to get some fryeburg fairground festival funtime flavor.....
sept. 28th- oct. 5th....
especially 'feel awful falafel friday' on the 3rd.
yeah.
never quiet, never soft...

No comments: