Friday, September 5

working through it.


the couple that shoots together knocks boots together.
hilarious, right? it even rhymes.
anyways,
what's hotter than hot chicks buckin' lead?
nuthin'.
that's what.

you should really make sure to be dressed appropriately for the range.
whether it's the gun range, the open range, the electric range-top stove, the range rover, whatever...

i am consistently reassured of the existence of a rewarding folk life.
these moments help with that scenario.
in case you're wondering,
we're all shootin' at a pepe's pizza box with targets on it.
gun wavin', money-cravin' nueva haven, my ninjas.
home of the best pizza, and the original location of the hottness.
we gets it in.....

the brass was flyin'.
up in a tree even.
blastin' the hot fire.
it's like therapy.
only not gay.

without my friend wayne,
fresh flavored stilts wouldn't have been possible today.
they look so dope, (and scary dangerous) in person.

look at him, holdin' up his handiwork.
all manly and that.
next comes some straps, some padding, and a little practice, ya'll.
i'll probably still break my leg or wrist or SOMEthin'.
regardless, my peoples helped me out today.
steve did some computer magic, and shot guns, and gave us garden-fresh carrots, lettuce, and chard;
wayne hit up the woodcrafts, and contributed to my eventual physical injury;
jim hung out for a while, shot guns, ate food, bought a new gun, and drove my ass around a bit.
i would've transported myself to and from all the places i loitered about today,
but,
my car is living at the garage/car hospital for a little while, until it gets all better.
and the surgery is sure to be expensive.
you already know i love that scenario.
in order to compensate for my lack of volvolisciousness,
me and my sweetness watched what we had left of 'the office',
season 4.
the last 6 episodes.
in a row.
it was great,
but,
my car is still not fixed.
weak sauce.


we had some tasty lunch at the chef's market.
this rad flower lives outside.
it reminds me of wedding napkins, holding hands.
or maybe an octopus' butthole, worm's eye view style.

if you are dumb,
or maybe not paying close attention to the settings on your camera,
you might make the flash turn the same rad flower into a weird neon sign hanging out with some leaves...
i hope i'm not dumb.
if i am,
maybe i'll get a 'tarded helmet,
and smash stuff like the hulk.....
you know how it'll be, right?
you guessed it:
never quiet, never soft...

5 comments:

jenny bang bang undone said...

so would you say jess wore an inappropriate outfit to the range?

either way, she was dressed to impress.

jimmieknuckles said...

nuthin' indeed, eventual indeed. The days are filled with the dopest of deeds my man.it looks like your hook has rusted sir.and you're off it

Unknown said...

What did Jim buy? From White Mountains? I must know.

H. E. Smalley said...

You two are the hottest gun toting couple ever.

H. E. Smalley said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sei-eEjy4g