Wednesday, November 19

home alone.


reppin' the magical lightning twinkle,
like my number one ninja,
none other than one-eyed odin, ya'll.
sometimes,
just soakin' it all in is a great way to spend a day...
i'm keepin' it spongy, but my pants ain't square though.
(my globes, both cheeks-for-weeks are too juicy for that cubic confinement)

now,
don't get me wrong.
i love havin' my peoples around me.
but,
i also really kind of love being the lord and sole master of my own domain.
well, co-captain at any rate,
and duo dynamic detonator with my sweet lovely one, y'heard?
the house is empty again.
and it's doooooope.
in addition to roaming topless, and bottomless,
(never jess of course, just my hairy ass)
appreciation of my better, fully-clothed, other half commences now.
word.
gratitude and generosity,
as usual, will play a major role in some quality time today...


despite the furious flash-freeze,
and definitive frost heavin' oh-snap cold snap,
we got toasty with the hot fuego last night.
that's by far the best way to unwind,
especially on crisp high teen degree evenings.

vido was all about it, too.
he's headed home to dallas now,
but he'll be back for his yearly visit in 365 short ones....
later on,
before he bounced, by bus, back to the airport,
''stranger than fiction'' was rewatched.
better the second time around?
heck yes it is.
watch it again yourself,
or just take my word for it,
i wouldn't steer ya wrong on purpose.
at least not about a movie.....

daylight firetime is what's poppin'.
we'll let you know how it goes;
never quiet, never soft...

No comments: