Monday, September 27

estar bunny?

sometimes,
sentimental mutha-uckas like to doo-doo
some other other sh!t.
me too.
and you can't have sentimentals
without the mental...
that's just my size.
i had one of those folks all up in my day,
bringing the righteous thunder.
it went pretty smooth-
y'heard?
i was all like:
so, you want your first tattoo?
sure thing.
you want it to be composed of an amalgam of images?
no problem.
amalgamated images your kid drew?
eleven years ago?
even better.
duders,
i give you
'a estar bunny, by ashley':
c'mon.
this bunny is mad?
word up.
albie rock does tattoos, my ninjas.
AND takes flashburnt pictures, too.
y'know,
a psychologist might interpret this jekyll & hyde transformation
via an alternate title...
like,
'my daddy drinks', maybe?
duders-
never mind the career-minded hottness,
i'm all about that loud fresh hardness.
heck yes.
happy estar, neighbors;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: