Sunday, September 12

& Liberty...

guess who inked up some new imagery over here?
me, kids.
c'mon.
otherwise, i probably wouldn't even have mentioned it.
i can't help but think:
shouldn't the woodsly goodness
get it's due and propers up here?
sure it should.
so here you go, neighbors:
Folk Life & Liberty.
rural, righteous, real.
acorns are the truth, duders,
and the goodness that is woodsly is too.
it's got lots of woodsly goods contained therein, yeah?
oak leaves,
wheaty bits,
starry night,
lightning,
forest-dwelling dwellings,
and a trio of sunbursty puffs.
puffs?
they POM-POMs, b!tch!!
mmm-hmmm.
we doo-doo that freaky sh!t.
screened prints will be available in a little minute.
you like it.
***********
sunday is here.
and so are we.
tattooing is bound and determined to ruin my afternoon,
and rain is set to wreak wreck on my night.
indoors is where we are.
and where we're likely to stay.
i've got my new pens,
i've got a ream of toothless tablet paper,
and two full sets of wisdom molars.
one in my mouth,
and one in my hands.
wu-TANG, miki-flippers.
arthur-makey hottness?
it's inevitable;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: