Sunday, December 26

my wife wins again.

coat rack?
is that what i just heard somebody say?
good call.
you must be psychic, neighbor.
that is EXACTLY what my wife unfurled for XI-mas
right before my face!
check out the luxurious super-hottness that i'll
be hanging my coats upon:
turbo-expert, ninjas.
that's how gifts get given.
and it gets even better.
what could have made a warrior poet from the woodsly goodness
freeze-frame his face like this?
must've been something super-special, right?
right.
here's another 'nother reason why my wife is the best one:
boo-ya!
a bullpup automat kalashnikov 1947, ninjas!
that's correct.
a modified carbine length AK-47.
flawless victory, b!tchbags.
recognize.
i am grateful for this time i have been given.
i am grateful for the family that surrounds me.
it is all really happening, and that's really good.
lucky me, lucky us.
back in my own home,
with my womenfolk around me,
living the good life,
making the minutes matter more.
happy XI-mas, without a doubt
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: