Tuesday, March 27

space cadet.

awwwwwwww, man!
time is running short on the island magic hottness action.
i'm on red alert,
and that's just my brutal sunburn.
y'know how food fries up hotter and faster
in some oil as opposed to just on a skillet?
well, neighbors,
my greasy italian sasquatch glands made for a
horrid and hellish stir-fry in the sun this week.
i'm boiled lobster with a side order of beet red,
from my bald spot to my big toes,
i'm a cherry-colored lavaskinned loser.
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
it even hurts to just be asleep.
luckily,
time travel and super-busy activity time
haven't facilitated any kind of restful slumber.
good thing, too,
because the fever of this fire on my face
coupled with the walnut-sized A* on the outdoor shower-spider
would almost certainly kick up some seriously uncool
subconscious nightmare nutrients.
so that's the bright side, anyway.
*
taking time,
running out,
running on empty,
and emptying my insides, out;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: