Tuesday, April 8

I GETS IT IN.


if the key fits, you're home.

ghostface killah.
so hard for your face.
listen to some right now, and know it.

the hardest part about keeping it real, is keeping it really real.
not keeping it stupid, loud and violent, although loud isnt so bad.
but more like keeping it about what youre about.
and doing what you do, for real.
thats also when it usually goes wrong. for me at least.
because, being so fully about something usually kinda bites my a-hole off my body,
and it implies a responsibilty to actions and beliefs that is really disinclined
to compromise.
more of the 'just be dope' principle.
being dope doesnt mean changing up the flavor, just because its bitter.
i mean, c'mon, without the bitter, the sweets just not as sweet........word.
if valhalla is real, a barbarian bonfire is waiting for me there.

i got a week off, yo.
i picked the wrench so hard, i have no other moves to make.
so i am just waiting for ragnarok, my ninjas.
the fenris wolf, yo.
the midgard serpent.
you need that.
listen to ghostface while you get on that business.
word.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You Italian barbarians were still eating prosciutto whilst my forebears were all about chopping the heads of of Celtic assholes.
Valhalla for me, Padua for you eye!

http://www.cindyvallar.com/Viking.jpg