Monday, April 14

live free. then die. repeat.


profound truth, or painfully obvious lucky guess?
a suckie consolation cookie takes a shot in the dark.......


i got this patch from the collection of an old guy named leon.
throwback nostalgia hilarity. berserker battle beast with a disco touch.
moustache crimes, too, yo. i'm sayin'...


this book is a real face melter. prepare for smoother skin, and no nose on a melted,
featureless face. youve been warned. lose limbs if necessary, but obtain this book.
now.


i took this picture in Conwy, Wales.
it says a lot.
mostly about how hard times look pretty cool.
Wales is pretty much one of my favorite places in the world.
i mean, c'mon. castles! walled cities! oceans, forests, mountains,
and the longest named city on the planet.
plus a nearly unpronounceable language! and its british.
plus i love crusty old haggard fishermen, and sheep, too.
wool, yo. i got a special place in my heart.......i'm sayin'.

the cucch and i blazed up some big black sausages. metaphorically.
we actually enjoyed some kauai cigars, a hawaiian souvenier from his adventures
in lava land, and then we watched 'Nacho Libre' with my special favorites,
my daughters, Harvest and Maple, and after they hit the hay,
we watched a little bit of Tenacious D's 'Pick of Destiny'.
at least until i fell fast asleep. and paul's visit is over. he's alaska bound. 
bon voyage, my ninja.
so now, i get to deal with another 'nother 5 miserably best-buddy-less months.
lameness, to be sure.
i guess both of those movies made a great send off backdrop,
as they both tell the story
of  a loud a-hole and his homeboy,
rocking all the socks and masks off the universe.
eagles eggs, yo. mystical eagles eggs powers. and the power of rock.
plus, that little fat kid from 'Nacho Libre', with his sweatpants
and his mom's lucky machete, is so fresh.
his name, little chancho, or 'chanchito', means
my little darlin', but is also a chilean three-legged lucky fat piglet.
how fresh to death is that?
jess got me one, and it rides with me in my car. nice.


we've got the week off with the smallish ones. can you say barbarian bonfires?

1 comment:

Rockit Chick said...

Hey Albie... I tried to e-mail you but the link doesn't work. So I'm choosing to contact you here.

I wanted to THANK YOU...For being one of the most REAL people I've had the good fortune to meet, For giving me a feast of things to think about, For my totally KICK ASS tattoo that I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Most of all for the wealth of information you shared with me on Sat. Heron Symbolism is amazing...

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!

Much love... Kim aka Mamma Bear...