Tuesday, August 7

treats.

duders,
i'm on my way down.
southbound and bound by my infinite nature,
determined to reach my destination,
retrieve those special girlie-girls i helped make
so many, many years ago,
and activate some expert family togetherness.
in this instance,
referring to myself as 'daddy' is completely appropriate.
word up.
harvest and maple,
my delightful darling daughters,
those virtuous valkyries of viking lightning-striking
electrification and energized active participation
are coming back home with me.
yuuuuuuuup.
home.
that's where my mutha-'ucking heart is, ninjas.
and that's the Folk Life & Liberty Fortress.
the white mountainous forest vale fails to thrive
without those lively
the woodsly goodness is twice as dope with
those two little-ish ladies involved in the revolutions
rotations and notations of real life
that are produced per minute
as a matter of actual fact and fantastic non-fiction
in this exact spot.
wherever i'm standing is an epicenter of bass-boosted
 breakbeat warrior poetic hot fire,
bumping, thumping, pumping and tidal-wave devastating
out from a bursting blast furnace of barbarian-type hard-style
no joke really real life and times.
reread that if you didn't catch my meaning.
it's all really happening,
and wherever i am is where it's at.
wu-TANG!!
*
and then rebexpert sent me some fresh treats.
from martha's vineyard.
fabric art nutrients,
and skeletal ingredients?
teleport:
c'mon.
a box of awesome at my p.o. box?
hell yes.
my peoples are pretty flippin' good ones, neighbors.
i even let 'em call me albert.
that's privileged nomenclature,
and don't forget it.
speaking out of turn will get you got.
that's a thing.
it IS my name, and it won't get worn out,
because most folks are only allowed to hit me up
as albie.
sorry, neighbors,
but all people aren't peoples.
you know it.
try harder, maybe?
word.
***********
driving.
back and forth.
to and fro.
today is the day, i suppose.
when isn't it, after all?
the payoff is worth the time invested,
and the impending family togetherness
is precisely what i need.
big fun is on the schedule;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: