Monday, August 27

work.

missing out?
maybe.
working late?
all the F*ing time.
movie checks?
you know it.
duders,
it's never easy, but sometimes it's just so damn hard.
last night i lost time taking my time.
i mean,
tattbombing blew up my evening.
that's a thing.
today, however,
i took that time back.
who leaves early?
today, it's me, ninjas.
***********
hourglasses and spectacles.
no, i'm not crying, i've got spilling sand in my eyes....
growing up and going places,
like new schools and new scenes-
my daughters go back to the halls of education this morning.
yuuuup.
summer's over, and school is in session.
sorry.
but neighbors, y'know what's even worse?
harvest is in the seventh grade, starting today.
middle school!
that's where it all starts, friends.
and maple is my littlest girl,
but she's a big boss 6th grader now.
what the mutha-F*?!
time flies by,
and a few of you ninjas have known those ladies since babyhood.
that means you're old too, yo.
real talk.
i don't remember ever having a good first day back.
no jokes.
but i do remember it getting easier.
today is the day,
the first day,
again;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: