Sunday, July 20

hot hands.

i tattooed a volvo on a hippie's ass!
that's flippin' crazy.
her very first tattoo, too.
volvo+asspiece+18th birthday= bright future?
bold, son.
like a portrait of shawn hebrank with antlers,
only somehow less ridiculous..

july is almost over;
i'm wondering where all my ninjas are at.
i mean,
summer is happening,
i expect a crew of houseguests arriving daily,
but you silly macgillicuttys just aren't showin' up.
i got a grill, i got vegetables, i got guns, i got big heads, i got a river,
i got the goods, mad 'hood, in the woods, yo.
where you at?

aaaand,
if my hands didn't feel like burning lobster claws (with hands have teeth-aches),
i would be bringing the art-making fury, right this minute......
as it stands, i have a filthy pile of hard work ahead of me,
so resting my dextrous digits of destruction seems unlikely.
typing, ya'll.
the least painful mode of expression.
i could take it easy,
but instead, i'm takin' 'er loud and hard,
never quiet, never soft.......

3 comments:

jimmieknuckles said...

aww you know where im at


i just dont rock the chocolate man chirp....

august... you know where ill be

making the woods go boom

Anonymous said...

Querido persona de los bosques,

Fuego en la sangre! I must bring some to these comments.

I thought you said "hippo's ass".

So, I have Teeth and Penelope. Teeth is already packed...ooh painful.

And I was thinking...maybe some Blair Witch? I might need multiple night lights though.

I also have an antler for you. Only one. It's not the pair...but it's one more antler than what you already have.

I'm going to see The Dark Knight IMAX-style. I'm so pumped.

So, this time I hope to bring Teeth, Penelope, Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast Tea(oh yeah...I got that covered) and antler. The antler is hanging out in my car, so I won't forget that.

Anything else?

Call if you think of anything.

See you guys in 18 dias. Don't forget Bread & Puppet.

Unknown said...

Weather looks good for the big action downrange tomorrow. What time? I'm ready to rizzock...