Saturday, July 19

open arms and closed fists.


my hands are f'd up.
seriously,
all the tiny drawings, knot-tying twine, gun blasting, and tat-zapping
are taking a hefty toll out of my big goblin knuckles.....
not fun, son.


livin' a ferocious flavorful life is turning into a well-waged war of wills.
me and my time makin' manly moves vs. gettin' paid, gettin' it in, and gettin' the goods.
work is eating my days like the new more-vegan-style mentos.
sorry, bee-loving little babies, they have beeswax in 'em,
so take your uber-veganism and
go suck off a honeycomb somewhere, hivehole!
on the ones, though,
it is not any less important today than any other day to make sure to keep your life valuable.
you are only as dope as your day was experienced....
so if you value your life, make it worth something.
reciprocation.
make that freaky sh!t count my ninjas;
work harder, play harder, love harder, live harder
make sure that this summer you use those extra hours of daylight to go all the way to eleven.


you gotta grow.
i mean it.
you are only as interesting as the people surrounding you AREN'T.
so, to be larger than life,
find the biggest and the loudest,
then turn it up to eleven....
i want a jumbo-sized, family-sized, fat american econo-supra-gigantical sized life.
the big kind.

like i said,
the big kind,
never quiet, never soft......

1 comment:

jimmieknuckles said...

reciprocation? you mean like, giving motherfuckers my two cents.
i reciprocate by allowing myself to live to eleven,
and allowing other haphazard, lecherous fuckers to watch