Friday, February 3

sneaky peeking...

what's poppin' tonight, y'all?
linoleum.
uh-huh.
linoleum,
supports my head-
gives me something to believe....
that's me, duders.
it's friday night,
it's been a hectic week,
and i still haven't finished my newest block print.
but,
so far so good.
check the teleport:
yeah!
neighbors,
those little scrapey shovel-jauns take forever
to carve away and create the negativity that
becomes a picture for your face.
believe it.
it's not so much what you remove that matters,
but what you leave behind.
and i'm leaving a lot behind,
and even more to be desired.
february is kicking last month's A* right off,
and after the twenty pounds of bloppity glops
and globules we just ingested at the indian restaurant,
i'm making like february on my own A*.
ouch.
fun times, my ninjas,
to a steady rockin' soundtrack of DMX.
that's earl simmons to you, b!tches.
WHAT?!
what?;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: