Wednesday, December 26

look at my food.

pepe's pizza?
you know it.
the big action activated with a high tomato-based sauce count.
i get fresh,
and the dealy brothers get fresher.
together,
we eat a whole lot of fresh-to-death brick oven thin crust neapolitan pizza.
teleport:
uh-huh.
fancy pants vegan treats in the heart of little bitty italy.
nueva haven gets it poppin', neighbors.
right down my gullet!
me and my main man dan know what's up.
re-teleport:
c'mon!
it's bigger than hip-hop,
but the pose is pure pop-and lock b-boy from the future.
...son!
*
what about cucchie family-togetherness-time falafels?
oh, yes.
i doo-doo that teeny tahini jauns, too.
teleport, again:
yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
falafels are what's up, ninjas.
don't forget it.
did i wake up on christmas morning all alone,
with omnipotent presentlessness presentation in effect?
i sure did!
awwwwwwww, man!
the only cure?
exactly, duders:
cake for breakfast.
we skipped it in favor of individual cup-style cakes on miss maple's big 11th,
so i barreled down on a big slab of chocolate magic by my own damn self.
food is what's good about connecticut, kids.
that's no joke.
who cooked up a big ol' pot of pasta and an even bigger pot of turbo-expert fancy
seitan and mushroom kale-interjected fire-roasted tomato sauce?
oh.
right.
it was me.
what beats a christmas eve self-made solo-flight delight?
everything!!
yay!!!!
i stuff my face, and fill my belly.
that's about the best i've got for y'all;
never quiet, never soft.....7x44+1

No comments: