Saturday, May 30

gettin' busier gettin' busy.

i'm out the door at 9:15a.m. today.
early shirley big action activities before work.
lookin' at more houses that i straight-up can't, won't, and don't like.
i just plain don't get a raging pop-outie one over any of them.
it beats.
i mean,
unless a righteous and top-secret perfect scenario shows up out of nowhere,
we're moving into someplace that is gonna need work right away, anyway...
in which case i may as well just get the decrepit, creaky, leaky,
dilapidated dopeness that i actually like!

man,
i remember when i used to make all that makey-ness
and elite artsy arthur in my spare time.
painting and sculpting and drawing are pretty damn enjoyable.
way moreso than getting up bright-eyed at the asscrack of breaking days,
and setting out to rediscover disappointment.
it's as if i've become like a pioneer of displeasure.
i think it's making me a better tattooer, though.
seriously.
it's not packing up and moving crap,
and it's not looking at weak sauce hobo huts, either.
it's the path of least frustration,
and as such, i am really and truly enjoying
all the kickass baby names and flowers an' sh!t.
not that my clients ever choose anything but the wrench,
every single mutha-uckin' time;
i swear, my ninjas, I would totally listen to what a guy in a bow tie tells me,
but nobody up here seems to think it lends any extra air of importance to my words.
at all.
the upside is that folks from other 'nother places are definitely all about it;
in fact,
i've got a whole day booked on a guy from out of state.
the whole day, yo.
black and grey all the way.
so that's nonstop rockin' from dawn 'til dusk.
i'm usually easy like sunday morning,
but i'm a busy bucky beaver like saturday night right now.

what's really 'hood in the woods these days?
me.
i'm like the drug-free method man of mt. washington, ya'll;
i lives ghetto,
i rhymes ghetto,
my peoples' ghetto,
pants is saggin',
my teef is yellow.
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: