Tuesday, April 12

what did i do at work today?

it sure wasn't tattoos.
all day long, sunny and seventy degrees outside,
and not a client passed through the doors.
it's supposed to be my day off, anyway.
but,
i'm not the kind of work-shirking warrior
who'd let an opportunity to burn up some pretty-toney
paper and copier toner go by...
so,
how about doo-dooin' some d.i.y. cut 'n' paste?
yep.
i sure did.
teleport the hottness:
c'mon.
my hands really do have teeth, huh?
y'all should've seen the uncut copies of my entire facemouth.
smashed-up lips, duders.
so hard.
horse-neighin' billy idol curl and everything.
i opted to toss the rest of my black-and-white visage in the bin.
you understand.
dont you?
i hope so.
***********
i left work early.
huh?
for serious, it was waaaay to dope outside
to not succumb to the woodsly goodness.
like i said,
it's 'sposed to be my day off.
i went to the firearms shop,
and left without any;
i went to the grocery shop,
and came away with plenty.
then what?
asia blops for dinner?
you know it:

shiitake, asparagus, weird broccoli, seitan,
and soba noodoos, my ninjas.
boo-ya for my bellyhole.
and most probably boo-ya for my smellyhole, too.
awwwwwwwww.
i got they.
it's no spitting-image asia dragon,
but my breath and my dh both seem ready to spit hot fire.
it's all really happening, neighbors.
right here on this amazingly adequate afternoon;
never quiet, never soft..... 

No comments: