Thursday, July 7

'works...

duders, i love it when it rains overnight.
pittery-pattery drippity-droplets an' that,
all up on my metal rooftop,
morse-coded trap-kit taps drumming out
an r.e.m. rythm for my headpiece.
and without ruining any of the sunshiny daytime.
that's what's up.
gardens are watered,
temperatures are cooled,
and barely a cloud remains to darken my mood.
except for the one perpetually over my head.
awwwwww, man.
*
after a stay at work way too late night,
it's nice to know that real duders were ready
to help a ninja out.
neighbors,
the post-4th alien invasion,
independence day,
fire-in-the-sky-works were happening.
yuuuuuuuuup.
our neighbor brought the limite-edition
private battle-beast bombs bursting in air
exclusively for our faces.
i'm serious.
check the teleport:
yes, indeed.
just what i needed.
'splosions,
dangerously near to my extremeties.
thanks to my homeboy chris for making it possible.
everyone had a grand time.
expertism, y'all;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: