Friday, March 29

what's good?

hey duders,
what's so darn good about this friday?
for realsies,
i'm just asking...
i mean,
i'm not feeling particularly absolved of any of my sins.
and honestly, neighbors,
these days there sure do seem to be a whole lot of 'em.
ugh.
so,
given that i'm probably just a red-hot sh!t-hot spit-hot fiery mess
of probable hellish damnable torment an' that,
i'm wondering where the good news is gonna come from.
oh,
and it looks like rain is gonna fall down on our heads around these parts.
ah well-
so much for parading my progress as a human wrecking ball around town.
instead, it's cloud-seeding doubts and droplets and silver-plating the linings
of each and every nimbus and every other cirrus and stratus.
the clouds, not the poor-person cars.
duh.
i guess i just cannonfire my whole wide world every day now.
yup.
it's a new thing i do.
hurling my whole heart and head into every single obstacle,
as if i give a cumulative grand total of complete and total disregard
for my personal safety or the slightest possibility of failure.
full-blown commitment to my active participation?
i doo-doo that, my ninjas.
***********
oh,
and i started making my indoor greenhouse pretty expert.
i mean it-
check the hothouse hottness via teleport:
c'mon.
so dope, right?
yeah.
i know.
it's all really happening, all damn day.
thank god it's friday,
but not if you're jesus;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: