Thursday, October 3

still better.

duders,
out of nowhere,
just because she loves me,
my dear sweet friend amanda activated some treats!
well, specifically,
one super turbo expert treat,
in the form of the only choice there ever is.
no,
but  for real though.
check the my-friends-are-better-than-yours-type teleport:
the wrench, neighbors!
c'mon!
my peoples really know me.
and that gets me right in the heart-parts.
awwwwwww.
huh?
yes.
it's custom engraved with my secret bestie name.
yeah,
i'd prefer to be called kingsley.
is that wrong?
oh, well, i don't care, actually.
when somebody knows enough to hit you up with the inside jokes,
on the outside of a publicly-fawned over piece of simple machinery?
yeah.
you're lucky;
in this instance, i'm lucky.
and i like that a whole lot.
i am grateful for the time i have been given. kids,
and for the worthiest group of really real friends a guy could ever ask for.
it's all really happening,
and i've got all the good ones around me;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: