Thursday, October 31

warlord laureate.

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!
warrior poet.
berserker barbarian.
savage battle-bard specter.
lightning-striking viking lich king.
yeah.
all of that.
friends,
i get a little bit metal every now and again.
so, this morning,
while i was listening to red fang,
i was in the right mood for tying strips
of coffee-dyed 'burial shroud' jauns all over myself.
uh-huh.
and once i got all the bits and pieces put together,
i called up my personal stylist,
elsah,
and she did my makeup to make up for what my still-living face
lacked in dessicated doom, gloom, and undead fury.
stay ugly?
stay dope!
check the abominable woodsly wizard-type teleport:
c'mon.
i put it down,
and i gets it IN.
neighbors,
i love hallowe'en.
so much, so hard.
it's my favorite one,
and i can't resist getting decked out and dressed up,
even if i'm only going to work.
expert is as expert does,
and being all-alonely isn't any excuse for not getting activated.
black metal mummified master of my own o'ween.
that's a thing.
*
this is when the veil between here and now and the hereafter touch.
the ghost circles radiate outward,
the smoke rings contract inward,
and in between,
really real life folds and unfolds.
i am grateful for the time i have been given,
and i count myself especially fortunate for the ones i span it with.
this is all we have;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: