Tuesday, July 30

RAINBOW ROLLS!!

purple cabbage.
purple carrots.
cucumbers.
pea shoots.
french spicy radishes.
crispy new hampshire local lettuce.
cilantro.
mint.
and alllll the basil.
yeah.
rolled up on a softened rice paper circle.
mmmmhmmmmm.
salad in a paper wrapper?
expert.
look:

RAIIIIIIIIIIIIINBOW MAAAAAAAAGIC!!!!
that's just mae ploy for dippin'.
i don't even use a lot of it, really.
i'm more of a leafy flavorbomb purist, y'know?
i don't think i've had these in a literal year.
embry helped me make the last batch.
mmhmm.
they're pretty fantastic, and healthy, and they make me happy in my mouth.
that says summer to me,
i also made a whole other dinner, too.
that says DÜDI BOI SUMMER to me, a little louder, fresher, and harder.
too much is the right amount.
that's a fact.
and MORE goodness is forever better than not enough.
that's all you even need to know;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: