Saturday, June 14

But one thing about it, it musn't get warm,

i spend my time like i'm a financial genius.
investing in bonds, ya'll.
and when i say bonds, i mean bonds,
as in: the feeling of kinship with the world around me......
bonds, kiddo.
family ties;
nature is in my family these days,
maybe by marriage, i dunno.....
word is bond, so is james.


it's saturday.
laconia bike week pre-game sh!tshow.
my bike has pedals, ya'll.
and my hands have teeth.
this should be a week to remember.
vacationworldland starts today.
summertime is the right time, for vanquishing foes and their wallets.
i'll be waging war on  the vacation vanguard with a vendetta of virile vigilant vengeance.
come on up, and get ready for this hot fire
get your fatboys, road kings, suzukis, kawasakis, whatever,
throw 'em all on a trailer and pretend to be a biker for a week.
seriously, that bandana and fringe leather jacket have got me convinced,
you're for really real.
niiiice bike week t-shirt,
no, really.
you want souvenier tattoos? harley davidsons with eagles and red sox logos???
suuuuure...
hit them in the head
it's the only way to get rid of zombies, y'heard?,
and then get that money, son.

tonight we hit up the theater again,
for 'the happening'.
it had muthaflippin' better be happenin',
or we'll be bringing the thunder, just like my main man:
the incredible HULK!!!
and lemme tell ya, it sure was.
smashing, bashing, and going completely apesh!t bananas.
i needed that movie.
let's hope m. night doesn't sh!t the bed on this one......


sorry about the absence of new drawings lately,
my fingers are all cramped and hurtie, and i'm having trouble with my
fine motor skills as a result.
it really bites my a-hole right off my body.
weird wood and wizard walks are much easier on my constitution.

loud pipes save lives,
unless they're attached to a shotgun.
'easy rider' has a happy ending if you're a homicidal hippies, hemp, & harley-hatin' hillbilly
uh-oh,
i think i found my new favorite movie.......
ha-ha.

be easy,
like peter fonda, dennis hopper and maybe evel kneivel......
ride free,
or at least cheaply.
but never quiet, never soft...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how you would say Happy Father's Day in different languages

1) Spanish - Día de padres feliz

2) Russian - Счастливый день отцов

3) Portugese - Dia de pais feliz

4) Italian - Giorno di padri felice

5) German - Gl¨¹cklicher Vatertag

6) French - Jour de p¨¨res heureux

7) Dutch - De gelukkige Dag van Vaders


--Holly