Monday, June 2

It's heart sinks lower under the sod,


BATTLE-BEASTS, B!TCHBAGS!!!!
a two-fer of berserk stabbing chopperators.
a lion-bear and an aardwolf?
with dead birds.
and a  shock-spitting snake.
the dead avians are a shout-out to the hebrank,
who encouraged more dynamic action in ink.
...my hands hurt.
two 4"x6", pen and ink, matted and framed freshnesses,
available NOW, for purchase and relocation to the wall or table of your choosing.
get at me for the details, ya'll......

skullsong singing, bolted-on headband wearin', spear-wieldin' barbarian fury.


i can't help but think that i would waaaaay rather rock a pen & ink suit of my
imaginary armor than any of the real deal heavy sweaty ones,
y'know, from back in the good ol' down 'n' dirty dark age days.......
although some of 'em were pretty dope.
i added some leaves and flowers after i scanned 'em, but still, they're pretty ill as is.
word.

it feels pretty good to have amassed a mountain of micron mayhem in a mere matter of minutes.
a massive multitude of minutes, for sure, actually, but still...
and there's more to come.
a LOT is a good amount.
and i've got a LOT of spoons in a LOT of bowls these days, so to speak.
but, i suppose i should get in there with what i've got while i've got it goin' on..

productivity.
that's june's focal point.
making art-makey moves.
another 'nother big head, you say?
word up. i'm on it.
t-shirts, you say you want?
sure thing: battle beasts, folk life, hit them in the head, never quiet never soft;
i'm drawing sh!t for all of them.
barbarian battle boxes?
oh MAN, you are so not ready for that hottness yet. be patient.

yeah.
i've got the warrior spirit these days.
i am going to chug root beers,
build big heads, and maybe do some late night bike riding through my rural realm.

victory through variably vigilant, vengeful, vainglorious, voluminous, & villainous investments.
time and effort are the main commodities here.
utilize them to the best of your ability.
just be dope.
i mean it.

2 comments:

rideTYRANT.com said...

Battle Beast threads! Those 2 newbies on shirts = mega hotness! Make it a reality.

Anonymous said...

Count on me to be back up in NH for 4th of July weekend.

I shall make more cupcakes.

And I shall also bring...Teeth. Oh yes. I shall have that movie in my hands when I come up to visit.

I don't know about you, but I'm psyched.

--Holly