Sunday, June 22

By deer, and i don't want it budded by grouse,


you can't have a lantern party without lanterns, ninja.
glowing globes of greatness.
ka-pow.


it's a-soooo a-spoooooooky.


little irish druid loveliness.
light bringer, indeed.


these kids are pretty rad, ya'll.
portrait posing pretty peonies of perfect poise and participation.
they're down to hang out, ya'll.
i mean it, i think they're cool.
beaver skeletons, wizard sticks, skulls, and lantern parties.
they are ready to get busy.
like my man at the end of 'boondock saints'.....i'm sayin', yo.




lantern party.
that's how we doo-doo that voodoo-type sh!t.

light action on the typing,
we're busy getting it going on.
never quiet, never soft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

werd albie the blog head... hey its vido from tejas!! ive been getin busy jus wanted 2 say yo!!
cool lantern party dope pics.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to come up! I'm going to make a big head to add to your collection. I'm hoping to make one BEFORE I come up. ^_^

I'm also going to make some awesome birthday cupcakes for Ms. Guercia.

I cannot wait for fancy pants dressing up and fireworks!

--Holly

P.S. Here's my journal which I've hardly done any public writing in(I've done a little lately, and yes, reading yours motivated me). A lot of what I write there, I keep on the down low, for only myself to read.

http://users.livejournal.com/_m_on_s_ter/