Friday, February 20

they got me!

instead of an extra day of dopeness with my strong-willed womenfolk,
i'm fillin' in at work,
for the other ones,
and for my special one,
who was originally fillin' in as an extra tatblastin' pair of hands
while i went to drive the kids halfway home.
of course,
any and all plans are somewhat negotiable,
and now they aren't goin' back to sodapants nutmeg nancyland until sunday,
BUT,
jess caught the 'uck-ugly connecticut crap germs,
and is further under the weather than my kids, even....
that's three cranky coughin' cats who need attention;
now,
i like soup and video games as much as the next guy,
hell,
maybe even a little tiny bit more than the next guy,
but,
i'm eager to avoid the chronic doo-doo'itis that my cheshire cats brought up.
the state of my constitution is NOT gonna get harshed up with
infectious weak-sauce from the constitution state.
and so off to work it is.
it should be so good.
if your favorite movie is deep impact, that is.....
and to think,
my a-hole had almost shrunk back to normal size.

now,
once sunday has come and gone,
i'll be back to work on
spirits and memories of the woodsly goodness
i'm sayin'.
artwork is the big plan.
(see my earlier reference to negotiability)
i've got a bountiful bookshelf burstin' with paperbacks, too...
forgotten realms like a mutha-ucka, my ninjas...
i've a plan for some so so def new fresh business.
you better be gettin' ready.
a one-two punching heavy handed haymaker of holy sh!t high-temp. hottness
is headed your way....
think of the merchandising potential of all this wrenching hot fire barbarian berserking.
it goes to eleven, yo.
uhaul-type business, kids.
makin' moves,
in more ways than one.....
never quiet, never soft...

No comments: