Thursday, May 20

my cucchie's back and you're gonna be in trouble.

holy crapola.
my inner knee-side thigh-hank is pretty swollen.
actually,
it's a pee-pee balloon of seriously sloshy sauce.
furious fluids have flooded my flank,
in a futile attempt to help me forget how awful
last night's tattyblasting thunder felt.
as if a lymph node explodey grody stump
could erase the taste of abject terror.
how did it go?
it sure did.
i thought i was getting a hermit crab in a teakettle.
nope.
but i did get some crabs, (t.w.s.s.)
and some ghost of a dead samurai, instead.
that's sort of the same thing, right?
sure.
y'know what the only bad part about asian samurai images?
so many lines.
it was like laser-burning ball-flensing.
ouch. ouch. OUCH.
i think i may have even had an accidental vasectomy.
if not, it must've been a close call, y'all.
the good news?
the cucch showed up partway through!
that's super rad.
best man returnage.
word up.
check it:
that's some of that real life in pictures sh!t.
tea and toast and breakfast blogfest,
now with 111% more cucchie.
recognize.
that meant that i had two extra witnesses to my discontent,
plus phuc,
who, of course, was the main cause of it.
he's always so nice about wrecking my day.
and he's gentle, for the most part.
at least, i don't think he's doing it on purpose...
what goes great with hot fire on my flesh?
green elephant in my bellyhole.
i told myself i wouldn't eat to the point of rectal ragnarok again.
but,
with my wife and my ace homeboy there,
i couldn't rep on that weak sauce.
you know how it goes...
like the midgard serpent and nidhogg the world tree devourer.
sea serpent/dragon gluttony.
man,
distended destruction,
and complete inner thigh-high devastation.
non-stop mayhem, my ninjas.
it's morning, and my whole digestive tract STILL hurts.
that's how we doo-doo that doo-doo-
it's happening;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: