Thursday, January 27

pipe game.

why is the cucch my ace homeboy?
because he listens,
and he delivers the goods.
claro que si, my ninjas.
belated berday briar, b!tchbags...
now check the teleport, mutha-lickas:
what-whaaaaaat!
that's make and model kinsale XL17.
the cucchie knows peterson pipes are my jammie-jam, y'all.
real talk.
for machine-started production pipes,
those jauns have got the business.
and the patented p-lip.
rusticated red finish,
and oversized bowl for burnable burley and bright virginias?
c'mon.
there's also some other 'nother treats bringing the heat over here too.
but they're on that next-level covert ops-type action.
even that cod/mw/black-ops appropriate sh!z.
liberte y viva la revolucion.
stumps are in the house.
habanarama on the ones, twos, threes, and fours...
for real.
generosity is one of my favorite qualities.
gratitude ranks up there too.
i hold to the honorable wordsmith warrior poetic ways
that's viking value-system life-living thats goes to eleven.
folk life is louder than ten, duders.
***********
so.
i'm reading a book of fairy tales, retold.
by forty different modern duders,
lettin' loose on olde-timey stories,
with new perspectives.
40 stories, one book?
you already know the object is MORE,
so you already know i'm 'bout it.
my mother she killed me, my father she ate me.
now that's a mutha-F*n title, innit?
wordimus prime.
thought you'd like to know what writing i'm reading,
when i'm not writing.
***********
broke, broken, ugly, and dope.
new hampshire is where it's at,
and what it's all about.
real life is unfolding all around me,
and it becomes illuminated according to
the super-secret decoder magic of the universal plan, my man.
this is where that wizardly woodsly goodness gets started;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: