Thursday, February 13

even more.

swoooooooords!
hahahaha.
yeah.
i'm keeping busy.
wood needs stacking nearly nonstop,
and the cold weather has me shaking in my shoes,
not from fear, but from shivers of bone-weary life-sapping
fuel-exhausting angry and infuriating,
perpetually low temperatures.
and also,
i'm investing my time into stimulating both my obsessive nature,
and my need for micro-activated nerdy dragon-world customization.
y'know?
uh-huh.
swords, neighbors,
just because they're IN there,
and i've gotta expurgate that section of my crazy brain,
one blade at a time.
oh, don't worry your little heads, kids-
i've been giving them names and powers and sh!t.
i doo-doo that ultimate werewolf moon-laced business,
and i let it take me down some weird nerd-A* roads.
that's where i'm headed,
that's what's up,
that's the way it is right now;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: