Wednesday, April 4

four four.

swollen.
that's right neighbors.
look out the window.
that moon up there?
yuuuuuuuuuuuup.
...swollen.
it's a dirty dang shame that something so
big and bright can bring so much light to the darkness
and deprive me of my sleep at the same time.
sure,
i get to enjoy all the blue and silver of it's tumescent heavenly glory,
but it gives me the shivers to think of the deep, dark,
careworn purple satchels it stows away under my eyes.
and that's not all that gets swollen, either-
in fact,
ALL the big, bulbous round orbs i ever even heard of
are swelled up, and out, and full to bursting.
that's real.
the luminous lusciousness has got me going
all out on that werewolfen insomniac attack, jack.
uh-huh.
my woodsly goodsly worthy weekend pretty much
flipped past like a lightning stricken flash in the pan,
and already it's evening all over again.
one more night down the hatch,
one more day under my belt.
real life keeps happening.
fast.
another 'nother moon-eyed lunatic launch
from now until then, directly into the eye of the future.
howl;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: