Monday, April 16

unseasonably unseemly.

awwwwwwwwwwww, man.
i swear my face may have actually melted off.
like,
it's just fur and flesh in a runny puddle
where my chin would be if i wasn't such a
weak-featured victim of high temperature
dissolutionary weather patterns.
duders, it's a batsh!t balmy ninety degrees outside.
yeah, i know,
the whole east coast is getting roasted
so what's so special about us?
not much.
but it still feels like an oven-baked sweatshop
steam-cleaning the meat from my bones.
ugh.
the bright side?
well,
i've got two beautiful little women hanging out,
making moves and watching movies,
eating treats and drawing pictures,
i've got a mission-specific set of objectives ahead of me,
proving my identity isn't stolen,
and that it wasn't me who stole it,
i've got the well-rested relief of having my professionally
prepared tax attack sorted and filed,
and i've got two fully packed days ahead of me
to activate that family-friendly togetherness sh!t.
just sayin',
the weekend for worthy warrior poets starts now.
***********
i've been powering down piles of those
extra-fancy pantsy vegan chocolates.
they may not be good for my physical form,
but they are absolutely necessary for their
contribution to my nutrient-rich well being.
fact.
fancy sh!t is what i need.
*
it's been another manic maniac monday,
and as it winds down,
i'm reminded of one important thing-
it's ALL really happening,
and i'm grateful for every sweaty minute of it;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: