Sunday, April 7

dinner with my main man.

duders,
noodoo bowl is the only way to go.
because that single source circle of deep dopeness is what's up.
pan-fried noodles,
with sesame oil-seared sesame seeds
and brown-sugary buddhist beefy seitan spranks?
yuuuuuuuuup.
check the new-style one-pot expert teleport:
c'mon.
i doo-doo noodoos like i'm not even kidding around.
on the ones, neighbors.
i made some fancy sauce,
and put seasoned-veteran-type rice wine vinegar in it,
and hot sauce,
and shallots, garlic, carrots, celery, mustard, ginger, bok choy, and chives.
then we garnished it with alfalfa and radish sprouts,
just to activate all the hottness in one spot.
i fired up some halved sungold tomatoes, too.
tomatoes?
that's a thing i do, just to bring it to up and over the limit, to eleven.
...and it totally worked!
me and the cucch are keeping it rad in the woodsly goodness.
that's real.
the cucch is here, ninjas, so you know it's poppin' in the Fortress.
uh-huh.
surprise visits make me psyched,
and i feel like i am always ready to rise to the occasions that really matter.
besides,
gracious hosting is kind of my sh!t
gratitude and generosity are the ways in which i reciprocate
the participation by my peoples that keeps me powered up and productive.
my friends are the best,
and dinner with my duders is even better.
it's all happening, kids.
really;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: