Friday, December 20

my friends.

i made holiday rock bloxxx.
i mean, i kinda had to.
and to do it,
i chopped up a whole heck of a lot of vegan marshmallows.
duders,
those air-puffed mallows?
ugh.
they are the stickiest cubes i've ever sliced into.
seriously.
i had to drop each individual tiny diced marshy mess into
some pre-ground oatflour,
and wipe off the blade i was using with hot water,
after each and every single one.
total pain in the A*.
y'know?
yeah.
but,
once i added some chocolate chips,
and drizzled some icing on 'em,
and added colorway-specific holiday appropriate sprankles,
the effort was rewarded with one hundred percent expertism.
full marks and five stars and all that.
check the teleport:
yum.
that's it.
***********
neighbors,
my friends are good to me.
the XI-mas season is clearly upon us,
and the spirit of gratitude and generosity 
hasn't been lost on my peoples.
first off,
sweet de activated some crafty jauns:
doomsday deathbug alien cyborg dinosaur battle!
that's a thing,
and it's all mine.
then shawn and meryl sent me this sexy wall-mount vasey jammer:
mmmhmmm.
more fresh Folk Life business for my Fortress.
i win?
yeah.
but only because they do, too.
really real ones know about being and recognizing the state of remaining
expert.
and last but not least,
i came home to a rad package from elsah:
a deep dark bark and bitemarked woodsly wodengeist,
as a warrior poetic rooty carving?!
yuuuuuuuuup.
i can't begin to tell you guys how lucky i feel about my friends.
but trust me, anyway-
hyperbole couldn't begin to be adequate enough to satisfy the sentiment.
i'm grateful for the people i call my peoples,
and i'm grateful they think highly enough of me
for them to wager i warrant the effort they make.
it's all really happening,
and i'm better off for all of it;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: