Monday, April 27

all boxed up,

and nowhere to go.
May Day D-Day is friday.

one more time, in a short span of time, 
yesterday, in fact,
i was reminded that even with a strong streak of professional style
and personal vanity,
i look like a capital A-hole.
at least in the eyes of potential landlords and businessmen.
which is really terrific.
except in reverse.
seriously, though,
i had a fella giving me the boob-eyes for an uncomfortable period of time.
you know about boob-eyes, don'tcha?
c'mon.
when a duderoni ponyboy is ogling his orbs at a set of lady lumps and bumps?
staring at her headlights instead of her grill?.....
the part where many will say 'my eyes are actually up here, thanks!'
yeah, that's boob-eyes.
ladies love that.
i think they do, anyway.
or at least i hope they do.....
incidentally,
my chest-bombs were not exposed,
so i got a variation on the theme.
i've never felt more like there was something just over my shoulder.
this guy spoke for a while, whilst staring,
hypotized,
making great face-to-face contact,
with my earlobes.....
yet again,
my stupid flippin' donut flaps betrayed me.
i could almost hear his second thoughts,
almost as intensely as i could read his eyes.....
in any event,
we're still looking for a rent.
still.
the interminable search for living arrangements
is trying so hard to squash the battle-beastly woodsly goodness
in my heaving hard-style heart.
of course,
a little snafu like homelessness isn't gonna be the beat
that breaks off my chest cavity.
i'm just sayin',
difficulty and me go way way back, like recliners.
it's like flouride for my resolve.
a real strengthener, y'heard?
that type of big action prevents cavities,
so my chest hole is assured some solidity,
in solidarity with my heat-tempered hotbox.

i've got work to do, muthas,
sleeves rolled up,
jaw set,
and resolved to resolve this sh!t.
never quiet, never soft......

No comments: